Emma Annie Mary Cramp-Williams (1881-1976)
Emma Annie Mary Cramp-Williams (1881-1976) was born in East Plumstead on 2 Oct 1881 and died
on 9th Feb 1976 at Dulwich Hospital.
George Edward Williams (1881-1949) at St Paulinus Church
on 13th July 1907. His father George Edward Williams (deceased) is recorded as a Confectioner.
Her father Henry Cramp is recorded as an Engine Driver. The marriage witnesses were
Henry Cramp and George Edward Cramp.
They had children including:
In the 1841 census[HO107/471 Folio: 25, Page: 3] at Chart & Longbridge, Ashford Kent there resided:
- Thomas Cramp age 30 Ag Lab
- Mary Cramp age 30
- Thomas Cramp age 11
- Richard Cramp age 9
- George Cramp age 3
- Edward Cramp age 1
In the 1851 census[HO107/1621 Folio: 401, Page: 40] at Gravel Walk Ashford kent there resided:
- Thomas Cramp Head mar age 44 gardener born Kent Shadoxhurst
- Mary Cramp Wife age 44 born Kent Great Chart
- Thomas Cramp Son age 21 Farmer born Kent Hollifield
- Edward Cramp Son age 11 Scholar born Kent Ashford
- Lewis Cramp Son age 6 Scholar born Kent Ashford
- Emma Cramp Daur age 1 born Kent Ashford
In the 1861 census[RG9/512 Folio: 123, Page: 20] there resided:
- Thomas Cramp Head Mar age 54 Gardener born Kent Shadescind?
- Martha Cramp Wife age 47 born Kent Rohenden?
- Lewis Cramp Son age 16 Cellerman(sic) born Kent Ashford
- Henry Cramp Son age 8 Scholar born Kent Ashford
- Herbert Small son-in-law age 14 Gardener Assistant born Kent Bethesden
- Richard W Small visitor age 4 scholar born Kent Ashford
In the 1871 census[RG10/959 Folio: 16, Page: 23] at 9 Forge Lane Ashford Kent there resided:
- Thos Cramp Head Mar age 64 Gardener born Kent Shadoxhurst
- Martha Cramp Wife age 57 born Kent Rolvenden
- Henry Cramp Son age 18 Labourer in factory born Kent Ashford
Henry Cramp(1853-??) married Emma Thurgood(1856-??) in 1880 [1880Q4 Woolwich Vol: 1d, Page: 1575].
Her parents were ??? and Ann ??-Thurgood(c1821-c1895).
In the 1881 census[RG11/755 Folio: 45, Page: 10] at 24 Orchard Rd Plumstead there resided:
- Henry Cramp Head mar age 28 Locomotive Fireman born Kent Ashford
- Emma Cramp Wife age 25 born Essex Widdington
- Henry Ottoway Boarder unm age 23 Locomotive Fireman born Kent Ramsgate
- George Ottoway Boarder unm age 15 telegraph boy born Kent Plumstead
In the 1891 census[RG12/535 Folio: 56, Page: 14] at 59 Burrage Rd Plumstead there resided:
- Henry Cramp Head Mar age 38 Railway Engine Driver born Kent Ashford
- Emma Cramp Wife age 35 born Essex Widdington
- Emma A M Cramp Daur age 9 Scholar born Kent Plumstead
- Henry T Cramp Son age 6 Scholar born Kent Plumstead
- Mary A E Cramp Daur age 6 Scholar born Kent Plumstead
- George E Cramp Son age 4 born Kent Plumstead
- Nellie F Cramp Daur age 2 born Kent Plumstead
- Spencer L Cramp Son age 2m born Kent Plumstead
- Charles E Cramp Nephew age 21 Accountants Clerk born Kent Deptford
- Ann Thurgood Mother-in-law Wid age 70 born Essex Widdington
In the 1901 census[RG13/698 Folio: 134, Page: 6] at 16 Oak Road Crayford, Dartford Kent there resided:
- Henry Cramp Head Mar age 48 Railway Engine Driver born Ashford Kent
- Emma Cramp Wife age 45 born Widdington Essex
- Emma Cramp Daur age 19 Dressmaker born Plumstead Kent
- Henry Cramp Son age 16 Railway Engine Cleaner born Plumstead Kent
- Mary A Cramp Daur age 16 born Plumstead Kent
- George Cramp Son age 14 Engineers Clerk born Plumstead Kent
- Nellie Cramp Daur age 13 born Plumstead Kent
- Spencer Cramp Son age 10 born Plumstead Kent
- Charles Cramp Son age 7 born Plumstead Kent
- Frank Cramp Son age 4 born Plumstead Kent
- Edith Cramp Daur age 14m born Slades's Gen, Kent
In the 1911 census [RG14/2463] at 9 Oxenford St, Dulwich SE there resided:
- George Edward Williams Head Mar age 29 Electrician boen Walworth London
- Emma Annie Mary Williams Wife age 29 born Kent Plumstead
- Denzil Henry George Williams Son age 2 born East Dulwich Surrey
George Williams, Denzil, Emma Annie Mary Cramp-Williams.
His parents were George Edward Williams a Confectioner, and Mary Dale-Williams(1860-??).
Her parents were
Henry Cramp (1853-??) an Engine Driver and Emma Thurgood-Cramp (1856-??).
Her grandparents were
Thomas Cramp (1806-??) and Mary ??-Cramp(c1814-??)