Frederick William Dewhirst (1877-1898)
Frederick William Dewhirst (1877-1898) was born in 1877Q2 in Bradford Yorkshire
and died in Sep 1898 of Enteric Fever in Egypt.
In the 1881 census at 174 Tennyson Road Bradford Yorkshire the family was
and the other children were staying at 14 Scott Street, Bradford with their
grandmother Rachel Ogden. This household comprised:
- William Dewhirst Head aged 32 Draper & Grocer(insolvent) born Bradford Yorks
- Emma J Dewhirst Wife aged 28 Milliner born Bradford Yorks
- Herbert A Dewhirst Son aged 1 born Bradford Yorks
- Jane Ogden Head Widow aged 75 Housekeeper born Halifax, Yorkshire
- Rachel Ogden Daur aged 48 Weaver Worsted born Denholme Yorkshire
- Alice Emma Dewhirst G,Daur aged 7 Scholar born Bradford Yorkshire
- Jane Emily Dewhirst G.Daur aged 5 Scholar born Bradford Yorkshire
Frederick William Dewhirst (1877-1898) G.Son aged 3 Scholar born
In the 1891 census at Huntercliffe St. there were recorded:
- William Dewhirst H M aged 41 Draper born Bradford
- Emma J Dewhirst Wife M aged 39 Milliner born Bradford
- Alice E Dewhirst Daughter aged 17 Milliners apprentice born Bradford
- Jane E Dewhirst Daughter aged 15 Milliners apprentice born Bradford
Frederick William Dewhirst (1877-1898) Son aged 13 Scholar born Bradford
- Herbert A Dewhirst Son aged 11 Scholar born Bradford
- Harold S Dewhirst Son aged 8 Scholar born Bradford
- Frank R Dewhirst Son aged 6 Scholar born Bradford
The 1901 census entry has yet to be sought.
His parents were William Dewhirst (1848-1908)
Emma Jane Ogden-Dewhirst (1853-??).
Frederick William Dewhirst was my mother's uncle.