Henry Walter(Harry)Easterbrook (1884-1964)
In the 1891 census the family is recorded living at 127 Church Street Deptford and the
- Kate Easterbrook Widow aged 35 Charwoman born Devonshire Plymouth
- George Easterbrook son aged 17 a Labourer Iron Works born Kent Greenwich
- William Easterbrook son aged 10 Scholar born Middx Westminster
- Henry Easterbrook son aged 7 Scholar born Kent Deptford
- Joseph Easterbrook son aged 5 Scholar born Kent Deptford
- Mary Shannon Mother Widow aged 64 born Ireland
In the 1901 census the family was living at 38 Deptford Green and comprised:
- Edward Ealy aged 54 BoilerMaker born Deptford
- Kate Ealy Wife aged 45 born Devon Plymouth
- William Easterbrook Son aged 20 Dock Labourer born Lambeth
- Henry Easterbrook Son aged 17 Boiler Maker born Kent Deptford
- Joseph Easterbrook Son aged 15 born Kent Deptford
Henry Easterbrook married Emma Lydia Carrington(1881-1958).
They had the following children:
Henry Walter's father was
George Edmond Easterbrook (1853-1886). His mother was
Kate Shannon-Easterbrook (1853-??).
Henry Easterbrook on the right behind his step-father Edward Ealy.